Brock Lesnar Monster workout
Lesnar is one of the bulkiest WWE wrestlers. He follows intense workout sessions and heavy diet to maintain his incredibly powerful physique. Lesnar divides his workout schedule into two parts .i.e. training for wrestling & MMA and weight lifting & body building. Usually, Brock devotes morning session for wrestling and evening for body building.
Brock starts his day early and focuses on strength, power, and speed. He has built his body hard way. Brock grew up in the small village near Webster, South Dakota. He has started working out at the early age with whatever tools he has. There is no gym in his village, so Brock has used farm and dairy equipment to build his physique.
Brock Lesnar Diet plan
While training for UFC he has realized that the only exercise is not important but the food is more important. So he started taking protein rich foods and heavy diet. He has added included whey protein and protein bars in the list of supplement. Lesnar also drinks lots of water during the day; it helps him to clean his body. he also takes lots of carbs to remain bulky and powerful.
Brock Lesnar workout schedule
Brock trains twice a day, his first session is in the morning and second in the evening. Lesnar performs his wrestling training in the early morning. These workouts are for speed, endurance and to become invincible. Evening sessions are for body building and sports activity.
- Push ups- 3 sets 20 reps
- Barbell bench press: 3 reps 15, 12, 10 reps
- Incline/ Decline Barbell Bench press: 3 sets 15, 12, 10 reps
- Dumbbell fly: 3 sets 12 reps
- Dumbbells pull over: 3 sets 12, 10, 8 reps
- Pull ups: 3 sets 10 reps
- Chin ups: 3 sets 10 reps
- T Bar row: 3 sets 15, 12, 10 reps
- Seated cable row: 3 sets 15, 12, 10 reps
- Barbell Dead Lift:3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps
- Lat Pull down (Wide- and Close-Grip): 3 sets 15, 12, 10 reps
Wednesday- biceps triceps
- Barbell curls: 3 sets 15 reps
- Dumbbell curls: 3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps
- Dumbbell Hammer curls: 3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps
- Incline Inner biceps curl: 3 sets 15, 12, 10 reps
- Hammer curls: 3 sets 12, 10, 8 reps
- Dips: 3 sets 15, 12, 10 reps
- Seated Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps
- Triceps push downs: 3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps
- Barbell Front Raise: 3 sets 15, 12, 10 reps
- Side lateral raise: 3 sets 15, 12, 10 reps
- Arnold Dumbbell Press: 3 sets 12, 10, 8 reps
- Upright Cable Row: 3 sets 12, 10, 8 reps
- Cable Front Raise: 3 sets 12, 10, 8 reps
- Weighted Lungs
- Leg Extensions: 3 sets, 15, 12, 10 reps.
- Seated Calf Raise: 3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps.
- Lying Leg Curls: 4 sets 10 to 15 reps with low weight
Saturday- cardio, abs
- Skipping rope
- Sit ups