Kayli Ann Philips is a popular name in the Crossfit athletes. She is one of the most dedicated and inspirational Crossfit trainers. Her Instagram name is oooh baby beast and it has a huge fan following on Instagram, where she shares her training and workout videos with awesome motivational Quotes.
Kayli Personal info and wiki
- Name: Kayli Ann Phillips
- Nick Name: ooohbabybeast
- Born: 1989
- Age: 28 years in July 2017
- Home: Northern California, United States
- Profession: Cross fit trainer, Instagram star, Motivational star, Fitness model
- Education: not available
- Net worth: Not Known
Kayli Ann Phillips Measurement and body facts
- Bra Size:
- Height: 5 foot 7 inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 61 kg (135 lbs)
- Hair color: brunette
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Body type: Athletic
- Dress size: US, EU
- Shoe size: US, EU, UK – Not known
- Best thing: Thigh, Abs, Back, biceps
Kayli Ann Phillips Biography
Kayli Ann has a muscular body with perfect abs, biceps, and back. She trains in gym, backyard or in the park. She does body weight workout as well as she lifts the heavyweight. Her extreme workout videos are available on her social media account. Her videos help her to get a huge fan following on social media. She is also promoting various sports brand on her Instagram account.
She set extreme fitness goals and work very hard to achieve it. Kayli believes that you have to work hard for long hours, every day to get a great result. she also says the same things to her fans, don’t wish for a great body, just go out there and take what you desire and don’t afraid to work hard for it.
Kayli Ann Phillips workout schedule
Her workout schedule and training method is totally different from other Crossfit athletes. She has not signed up for any gym. Kayli does a lot of body weight exercise and this exercise can be done easily at the backyard of the home. Most of her muscles are a result of pull ups, smith machine, squats and abs crunches.
- Muscle ups – as much as possible
- Barbell shoulder press with squats: 3 sets 15 reps
- Power snatch: as much as possible
- Bar facing burpees: as much as possible
- Pull-ups: as much as possible
- Air squats: as much as possible
- Dead Lift: 3 sets 15 reps
- Power cleans 5 reps 3 sets
- AbMat situps 2 sets 20 reps
- Double Unders: 3 sets 50, 40, 30 reps
- Strict MU: 3 set 5, 4, 3 reps
She trains hard and for longer hours. So she takes the balance protein rich diet. Most of the time she prefers natural protein source such as chicken, egg white, turkey. She also eats low carb food and takes a protein supplement to recover muscles.