Stephen Amell workout for Arrow is must follow for body weight lovers. He has achieved the marvelous result by doing body weight exercise. He has not only build body, but he has increased his speed, mobility and swiftness.
Stephen Amell super hero workout and Diet
We have seen Stephen doing some great Parkour stunts, which looks so easy to watch, but in reality, it is highly challenging and extremely dangerous. Amell has trained hard to play his superhero role Green Arrow on the screen. He has followed heavy body weight workout Schedule Plus healthy diet. We have covered his exercise and diet plan for you.
Stephen Amell workout routine for Arrow
Stephen has done some incredibly dangerous stunt without body double such as jumping from wall to wall, building to building. He has spent hours in the gym to do this stunt. He has trained his body to do some out of the box thing. Amell has transformed his body into a super hero.
Arrow workout includes pushups, pull-ups, squats, chin ups, weight training, cardio, running, Parkour and circuit training. Stephan has focused mainly on body weight exercise and Parkour as he has to do lots of stunts on the show. He has also mixed so many exercises to get different and better result.
Day-1: Chest back
- Push ups
- Incline/ Decline barbell press: 3 sets 12 reps
- Weighted bar dips: 3 sets 10 reps
- Incline dumbbell fly: 3 sets 12 reps
- Machine Dumbbell fly: 3 sets 10 reps
- Dead lift: 3 sets 12 reps
- T-Bar: 3 sets 15 reps
- Standing Pushdown: 3 sets 12 reps
Day-2: Martial arts, Parkour, jiu-jitsu, archery, running and Parkour
Day-3: Biceps Triceps
- Pull ups : 3 sets 10 reps
- Chin ups: 3 sets 10 reps
- Muscle ups: 3 sets 8 reps
- Dumbbell Curl: 3 sets 15 reps
- Concentration Curl: 3 sets 12 reps
- Biceps Cable Curl: 3 sets 15 reps
- Dip Machine : 3 sets 10 reps
- EZ-Bar Skull crusher: 3 sets 10 reps
- Triceps Pushdown – Cable: 3 sets 12 reps
Day-4: Martial arts, Parkour, jiu-jitsu, archery, running and Parkour
Day-5: Legs, Abs
- Crunches : 3 sets 12 reps
- Plank: 1 minutes – 3 sets
- Side plank: 1 minute – 3 sets
- Squats: as many as possible
- Weighted squats: 3 sets 15 reps
- Dumbbell Lunge: 3 sets 20 reps
- Machine Squat : 4 sets 15 reps
- Leg Press: 3 sets 12 reps
- Leg Extensions: 3 sets 15 reps
- Lying Leg Curls: 3 sets 12 reps
Day-6: Martial arts, Parkour, jiu-jitsu, archery, running and Parkour
Day- 7 : Rest
Stephen Amell Parkour Training
Stephan is doing Parkour training for his role in the tv serial Arrow. Parkour requires strength and mobility. If you wanted to be Parkour champion, then your prime focus should be strength training. Do as many pull-ups, pushups and muscle-ups as possible. Also, start running for 1 or 2 miles every day.
Stephen Amell diet for Arrow
Stephan has followed the strict diet plan to gain the desired body. Food plays a significant role whether you want to gain weight or wanted to lose weight. Stephan has concentrated on Protein, vitamins, omega acids and other vitamins. Amell has lowered his carbohydrate intake as he wanted to maintain his weight. His diet includes egg white, tofu, chicken breast, vegetables, fruits and juices.