Torrie Wilson is a Personal trainer, fitness model, professional wrestler, actress, fitness motivator. She shares her workout and diet plan on her Instagram account, which has more than 510k followers. Torrie got her fame from WWE and WCW. Currently, she has left wrestling and motivating youths to exercise and live a happy life.
Torrie Wilson Biography
She was born in Boise Idaho and completed schooling in hometown. Wilson has accepted that she was a very shy kid and facing public is a big thing for her. After that, she has joined cheer leading and dancing to remove her fear. Torrie also developed a love for modeling during her school days and her mother helped her to achieve her dreams.
Wilson was advised to lose weight when she started visiting different modeling agency. Torrie went into anorexia nervosa and then bulimia (Serious eating and mental disorder) in the process of losing weight. She has claimed that it was the worst part of her life. This period lasted from age 14 to age 20( nearly 6 years).
Strength on the outside isn’t that powerful without strength on the inside. Setbacks are a gift we are given to become stronger where we need it most
Torrie was a fighter and overcome her disorder, which is impossible for many people. She began weight training and physical training as soon as she recovered from illness. Wilson has changed her eating habit, instead of taking two big meals; she started taking six small meals. In those days her day never completes without a workout and weight training.
She started appearing for a fitness competition and she was placed third in her first competition. It is a huge morale boost for her as she was just recovered from illness. Her hard work and continuous effort lead her to get the title of Miss Galaxy competition in 1998. Torrie continued her winning habit and won Women’s Tri-Fitness Championships in 1998(Grace and Physique round). It is enough boosts for her to fulfill her modeling and acting dream.
During 1999, she went to WCE with her boyfriend and went to back stage. Her looks attracted many of the players and asked to walk to the ring with Scott Steiner. After that, she introduced herself as “Samantha”. In 2001 she appeared on WWE and gain fame in the ring.
She also appeared on Playboy magazine cover, where she gave some of the hottest posts of her career. Her appearance was appreciated by thousands of fans and all her copies sold in just a few days.
- Nose Job (Sitout face-buster) – 2005–2007
- Springboard back elbow – 2001; adapted from Tajiri
- Swinging neck breaker – 2002–2004; used as a signature move from 2005–2007
- Tornado DDT, sometimes while running – 2003
- Drop toe hold
- Diving crossbody
- Facial Wash (Stinkface, with theatrics)
- Knife edge chop
- Leaping clothesline, sometimes done repeatedly in session
- Multiple pinning variations
- Inside cradle
- Sunset flip
- Running corner clothesline
- Spear, to an oncoming opponent
- Snap suplex
- Tilt-a-whirl head scissors takedown
With Candice Michelle
- Double team finishing moves
- Double DDT
- The Filthy Animals
- Jimmy Wang Yang
- Shane Douglas
- David Flair
- Billy Gunn
- Billy Kidman
- Rey Mysterio
- “Lo-Fi Groove” by Jim Johnston (July 19, 2001 – August 6, 2001)
- “Shadows” by The Crow (September 20, 2001 – November 3, 2001)
- “Need a Little Time” by Lilian Garcia (December 24, 2001 – September 18, 2005)
- “Not Man Enough for Me” by Jim Johnston (September 19, 2005 – May 1, 2006)
- “A Girl Like That” by Eleventh Hour (May 22, 2006 – November 23, 2007)
Personal info and wiki
- Name: Torrie Wilson
- Nick Name: Samantha (ring name)
- Birth date: July 21, 1975
- Age: 42 years in July 2017
- Home: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Profession: fitness model, wrestler, actor, personal trainer
- Education: NA
- Net Worth: $ 10 to $ 30 Million
Torrie Wilson Measurement and body facts
- Measurements: 39-27-39
- Bra Size: 36
- Cup: C
- Breast: Natural
- Height: 5.7 (170 CM)
- Weight: 61 (135 LBS)
- Hair color: Blonde
- Eye Color: green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Body type: Athletic
- Dress size: US, EU
- Shoe size: US, EU, UK – Not known
- Best thing: Abs, face, strength
Torrie Wilson Workout
She has done some extreme workout for her WWE career. She has done weight training and muscle building as part of wrestling training. Wilson was a hard worker and she was aware of the fact that she needs to be strong and need to have the stamina to fight in the ring. We have tried to depict her workout schedule which can give you great result if followed correctly. However, it is advisable that you ask a trainer to guide you.
Workout and training schedule
- Barbell dead lift: 4 sets 12 reps
- Squats to calf raise: 4 sets 12 reps
- Lungs to knee drive: 4 sets 12 reps
- Crunches: 15 reps, 3 sets
- Burpees: 12 reps
- Dumbbell curl
- Pull Ups
- Push Ups
- Hammer curls
As a professional wrestler, she needs lots of energy, which comes from a healthy nutritious meal plan. She also takes protein supplements and other vitamins to fulfill daily need. The Strong body comes from a regular workout and good diet and she knows perfectly about it. Torrie has divided her meal plan into six small meals, which helps her burning more fat and building muscles.
Simple & quick #HomeWorkout to burn the #Booty & #Legs ☝️Grab a #FitnessBand & do each #Exercise to FAILURE – 4 – 6 rounds. I like going to failure & listening to my body. Sometimes 10 or 15 reps isn't enough to work your #Muscles enough to make shit happen. Learn to listen to your #Body & just go all out baby!