Cristiano Ronaldo is professional footballer from Portugal. He plays for Portugal national team as captain and as a forwarder for Spanish Club Real Madrid. Cristiano Ronaldo is currently most popular footballer in the world. He is famous for his unbelievable skills on the field. Apart from his foot ball skills, he owns a lean muscular body. His football training helps him to be lean and muscular. CR7 workout is all about endurance and strength. He gets incredible strength from healthy protein and carbs rich diet.
Cristiano Ronaldo Personal Information and wiki
- Name: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro GOIH
- Nickname: Cristiano Ronaldo, CR7, CR, Cris, Ronnie, the Sultan of the Stepover, C. Ronaldo, Ron, Rocket Ronaldo
- Born: 5 February 1985
- Born: Hospital Dr. Nélio Mendonça, Funchal, Portugal
- Net worth: 32 Million EUR
- Parents: José Dinis Aveiro (Municipal Gardener), Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro (Cook)
Cristiano Ronaldo physical information and facts
- Height: 6 foot 1 inch (1.87 m)
- Weight: 80 kg (176 lbs)
- Chest – 43 inch
- Biceps – 14 inch
- Waist – 33 inch
- Eye: Light brown
- Hair: Brown
- Age: 32 as on 27 July 2017
- Sexual orientation: Straight
Cristiano Ronaldo workout
As a footballer he has to run continuously as fast as possible. All this activity requires massive strength, so all Ronaldo workouts are design to develop strength. Cardio is a major part of the exercise plan. Cristiano Ronaldo is working out daily to maintain his body.
CR7 is able to maintain low body fat due to heavy running on the field and continuous strength and endurance training. His body at ratio is below 8% which is same as Brad pitt body fat ratio for fight club.
Cristiano Ronaldo Diet plan
This Portuguese super star needs high protein diet. He eats eggs, fruits, chicken and other nutritious food. Ronaldo will lose his muscles and body if he doesn’t eat five times in a day. CR7 eats lots of protein as it is essential to rebuild the muscles. He also takes supplement which is good for athletes.
- Breakfast: fruit juices, egg whites, protein shake
- Lunch: salad with chicken Breast, red meat, pasta, potato, veggies, and spinach.
- Evening: fruit juice and tuna
- Dinner: brown rice, beans, juice, fruits, chicken.
Ronaldo avoids heavy drinking, sugary drinks and smoke. Apart from that proper rest is important for good body and mental strength.
(Ronnie, CR, The Sultan Of The Stepover, Cris, C. Ronaldo, Ron, CR7, Rocket Ronaldo)
Spanish club Real Madrid
Hospital Dr. Nélio Mendonça,,
Funchal, , Portugal,